FIF - Innovation in Inclusive Finance
Power of digital in reaching the unbanked
Join us for the flagship Financial Inclusion Forum and EY event that will delve into the recent trends and developments in inclusive finance through the lens of impact investors, local practitioners and FinTechs. Two interactive panels featuring industry leaders and movers and shakers will facilitate the discussion, with a networking reception to follow.
EY’s Jon Shepard will be discussing perspective of investors with Nadeem Shaikh (Anthemis), Suzanne Biegel (Catalyst At Large) and Jonathan Whittle (Quona Capital). Mark Scott of New York Times will lead a conversation with Norah Prida (New Finance), Hamish Thomas (EY Payments Lead) and Virraj Jatania (Pockit) on FinTech realities in expanding access to underserved populations.
16:00 – Arrival and registration
16:30 – Welcome remarks
16:45 – Panel 1: Investor Perspective: What are the key drivers for innovation in financial inclusion?
- Moderator: Jon Shepard, EY Enterprise Growth Services
- Jonathan Whittle – Partner, Quona Capital
- Nadeem Shaikh - Founder, Anthemis
- Suzanne Biegel – Founder, Catalyst At Large
17:30 – Panel 2: At the Coalface: How is digitisation including product design and client experience serving the financially excluded?
- Moderator: Mark Scott (New York Times, European Technology Correspondent)
- Norah Prida – Founder, New Finance
- Hamish Thomas - EY Payments Lead
- Virraj Jatania – CEO, Pockit
18:15 – Networking reception
19:00 – Close
We hope you can join us at what’s looking to be a great event with a challenging and exciting line up of topics and attendees. We look forward to seeing you there.
With the support of
- 04 Jul 2017 16:00 - 19:00